Monday, April 6, 2009

When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will start crashing on your couch

A Mash Note to No One, no. 1

I believe you embody,
my consummate hottie,
troves of style and wit likely fit for a Saudi

As a side note, let me also say that I'm absolutely agog over this red macintosh put out by Topman.  Now, while I've never entirely dismissed the possibility that I was, in fact, raised in a crate, it seems to me like they just don't make colorful coats for men.  Whereas women enjoy scores of covetable vibrancy with their outerwear, the options for men are confined to a subdued and sullen catalogue of beige, black, navy, gray, brown, and olive. All the polychrome charm of Scottish moorland, right there. Thank God someone's being a little adventurous.

2 comments:

  1. Zombies, zombies taking jobs
    shoving globs of brain in gobs
    Deliquescent, decomposed--
    I suggest your couch be hosed
    (down)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just keep drinking all my orange juice. It's getting awkward.

    ReplyDelete